For the sixth time, Dagens Industri has named Centiro a Gasell Company. In addition, the company is awarded the prestigious recognition MastarGasell."I am incredibly happy and proud, above all of my colleagues that made this possible. A Gasell is an honor in itself and to qualify for a sixth and also to make MästarGasell is exotic" says Centiro's CEO Niklas Hedin. "Centiro has always been about exploring. We want to see how far we can take our ideas, and our customers are always with us on that journey, which is the basis for our growth. We have joint ambitions where development, profitability and sustainability over time, are in focus" continues Niklas.
About DI Gasell
The Gasell survey of Dagens Industri ranks Sweden's most successful companies. The survey is based on the companies' four latest annual reports. Less than 1 percent of Sweden's limited companies meet the requirements for being called a Gasell Company. In order to be appointed Gasell, the company must meet all the criteria. In addition, DI does an overall assessment of the company where additional parameters, such as showing sound activities, are weighed in.
Criteria for DI Gasell
1. Net sales in excess of SEK 10 million, according to the latest annual report.
2. At least ten employees, according to the latest annual report.
3. At least doubled its turnover, when comparing the first and last year in the four year period.
4. Increased their sales every year for the last three years.
5. A positive overall operating result for the four latest financial years.
6. Essentially grown organically, not through acquisitions or mergers.
7. Healthy finances.
A MästarGasell has qualified as a Gasell Company for three years or more.