Dagens Industri has named Centiro a Gasell Company for the seventh time.
Niklas Hedin, Centiro’s CEO says, “I am humble and proud. Being a MästarGasell while receiving your seventh DI Gasell, is truly an extraordinary honor. The Gasells are the fastest growing companies in the country, and our appearance for the seventh time on this list speaks volumes about our sustainable growth. It is a testament to my colleagues’ commitment and ingenuity. Always looking for new ways of thinking, new ways of acting and innovative ideas. The basis for our sustainable growth is that we dare to dream. Dare to reach for the stars. Together, with focus and tenacity, anything
About DI Gasell
The Gasell survey by Dagens Industri (DI) ranks Sweden's most successful companies. The survey is based on the companies' four latest annual reports. Less than 1 percent of Sweden's limited companies meet the requirements for being called a Gasell Company. In order to be appointed Gasell, the company must meet all the criteria. In addition, Dagens Industri does an overall assessment of the company where additional parameters, such as showing sound activities, are weighed in.
Criteria for DI Gasell
1. Net sales in excess of SEK 10 million, according to the latest annual report.
2. At least ten employees, according to the latest annual report.
3. At least doubled their turnover, when comparing the first and last year in the four-year period.
4. Increased their sales every year for the last three years.
5. A positive overall operating result for the four latest financial years.
6. Essentially grown organically, not through acquisitions or mergers.
7. Healthy finances.
A MästarGasell has qualified as a Gasell Company for three years or more.